Sun Screen - Items tagged as "Sun-protecting-lip-balm"
Biodegradable Sunscreens With No Oxybenzone
We all love spending time in the sun or on the beach, but we also know that too much sun can be harmful to us. Sunblock helps, but many cheap and affordable sunscreens are also full of a lot of synthetic substances and chemicals that aren't good to absorb into our skin. If you want a natural sun block that offers SPF 30 UV protection and is chemical-free, then choose chemical free sunblock. With special lotions designed for use on the body and on the face in particular, our organic sunblock is 92% organic, the highest level of organic sunscreen available on the market right now. A little goes a long way, with each container offering long-lasting UV protection from the sun.
Chemical Free Sunblock Ingredients
MoreNature sell organic sunscreen that includes the following ingredients. You should be allowed to know exactly what you're putting on your skin.
- Aloe Vera: moisturizer and healing benefits
- Organic non-GMO Sunflower seed oil: natural moisturizer full of Vitamin E and antioxidants
- Non genetically modified soybeans: natural moisturizer and protection for natural oils in skin
- Zinc oxide and titanium dioxide: non-whitening natural UV protection alternative to oxybenzone and avobenzone
- Honeysuckle: natural preservative and healing benefits for burns, cuts, and scrapes
- Lavender: light natural scent and soothes sunburn, cuts and scrapes
- Aspen: natural preservative to keep your sunblock fresh (it is organic after all)
- Radish root: natural, living preservation. No artificial preservatives are used in any of our organic sunscreens.
- Coconut Cetyl alcohol: moisturizer, emulsifier and thickener. Not the petroleum kind and not the drying kind of alcohol you're thinking of!
- Fair trade shea butter: moisturizer & natural protection against enivironmental pollution & toxins.
- Gluconolactone: Don't worry, gluconolactone is actually a food preservative that dates back to ancient times.
- Organic palm oil glycerin & stearic acid: humectant moisturizer and skin softener.
- Palm oil glyceryl stearate: natural emulsifier to prevent oil-water separation and make sunscreen less "greasy".
- Polyhydroxystearic Acid: non toxic natural acid to keep your organic sunblock from becoming goopy and clumpy.
- Vitamin E Tocopherol: healing benefits, anxtioxidant and natural preservative.
- Xantham gum: Another food grade preservative that thickens our sunscreen. You can eat it!
Best Waterproof Sunscreen for Kids, Babies & Allergies
You don't want your children absorbing a bunch of harmful chemicals and UV rays when they spend a day out in the sun. Our chemical free sunblock is made from 92% organic ingredients and contains no whiteners or oxybenzone, a potentially harmful sunscreen additive raising new concerns in the healthcare community. It is a common misconception that high SPF sunblocks offer the best UV protection. In fact, health experts have found that SPF 50 sunscreen gives you only a little more UV protection than SPF 30 but contains higher amounts of oxybenzone. Not just for little kids and babies, our limited ingredient natural sunscreen is also good for people with allergies and sensitive skin.
No Paraben, Benzophenone or PABA: Chemical Free Sunscreen
Sunblock is supposed to protect you from the harmful effects of the sun, but it is ridiculous how many bad chemicals are added to many sunscreens these days. What is paraben and why is it bad for you? Parabens are artificial chemicals used in many skin care products and more than 60% of sunscreen on the market. While still OK with the FDA, some health researchers have linked paraben to breast cancer and the development of reproductive abnormalities
Benzophenone is another sunscreen ingredient raising eyebrows among alternative health experts today. Benzophenone is also a UV blocker, but researchers have recently found a shocking pattern that links the development of endometriosis among women who used sunscreen that contains benzophenone.
Like oxybenzone and benzophenone, para-aminobenzoic acid, more commonly known as PABA, is another ultraviolet light absorber used in sunblock that has been known to cause allergic reactions. It is a good idea to avoid all sunscreen that includes PABA as an ingredient. We offer only no paraben and PABA free sunscreen without oxybenzone at MoreNature.
Best Natural Sunblock for the Face
Women in particular worry about the aging effects of the sun on the delicate skin of the face. At MoreNature, we offer organic sunscreens specifically designed for protecting and shielding your face from the harmful effects of the sun. Since our biodegradable sunblock is all natural, you don't have to worry about clogging up your pores when you apply organic sunscreen to the sensitive skin on your face. Our facial sunscreen formula includes a couple special ingredients. An element of coconut oil, caprylic triglyceride is an element of coconut oil that we use to keep the sensitive skin of your face smooth and non greasy. We also use immortelle oil in our face sunblock as an antioxidant that will soothe your skin and even out your complexion. Check out our list (right) to see more natural ingredients we use in our organic sunscreen.
At the end of the day, we all just want to be healthy and safe when we're out in the sun, especially when we're with our kids. With our all natural waterproof sunblock--free of harmful chemicals like oxybenzone, PABA, benzophenone, and parabens--your kids, babies, face, and allergies will stay protected from the sun.